Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Urban Decay eye primer in Eden



I am so bad at priming my eyelids. I prime my face and lips (seriously when you are 49 the lips need all the help they can get). I bought Eden because it is a great alternative to eyeshadow when I am lazy or in a hurry. A quick swipe and not only are they not budging they are pretty without being over the top. (And it looks like I did something with my eyes:). Urban Decay sure makes priming the lids easy and fun. They have multiple shades and the anti-aging one is a favorite for my under eyes as well.

The product is one I won't quit anytime soon and besides, nobody needs to know that I was lazy that morning!!

What do you think about Urban Decay's primer potion? What's you favorite? Do tell!


Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment