Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pixi Glow Tonic Available at Target



It has landed at Target here in the states and although it is a smaller (15oz) size, I got it to see what all the hype was about. I actually like the size at it's easy to work with. I love the aroma, it's a bit medicinal, but not bad. I use a cotton pad to apply after I cleanse my face at night, it doesn't sting and sinks in quickly. I have used it for about 2 weeks nightly. Ok, here is where it gets dicey. I have not seen a difference in my skin yet, maybe I need to just use it a bit longer. It feels good and makes me feel like I am doing something good for my skin but I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet.

As we all know products get tons of hype for sales. I will continue to use it and give it a fair shot as I adore Pixi products. Have you tried this product? What were your results, please let me know in the comments!


Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment