Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Urban Decay BB



When it is sticky hot and I just really don't feel like doing a full face I reach for this duo from Urban Decay. The UD BB cream is quick easy and light enough to cover some of the irregularities that summer can provide. For some reason (am not sure if anyone else has experienced this) when I apply this BB, it has a cooling effect. Some have told me they don't like the odor of this BB, but it doesn't bother me. It actually has a weird color when you first squeeze some from the tube, however; I have noticed that it adapts to my coloring quite well.


The older I get the more I lack in the "lit from within" skin. Our faces do tend to lose some of its sparkle and this UD Illuminating BB is perfect. I know some ladies who wear this alone with a few other products for a natural glowy look. For me, I like to wear this underneath the regular UD BB cream and it really does wake my skin up without the disco ball effect or greasy look.

Pop some bright cream blush on and nude eye with mascara and a bright lippy and off to the day I go! Have ya'll tried these products? What are your thoughts? Would love to hear from you.

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment