Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Simple Micellar Water




I jumped on the bandwagon of micellar waters! I had a small Caudalie cleansing water and although it smells incredible, and is cooling, I wasn't impressed with its cleansing properties. When Simple came out with their micellar water I went to my local store and purchased. My main reason was to see if it cleansed waterproof mascara. (Totally have to wear waterproof in the 100 degree plus weather here).

First, it is inexpensive compared to other micellar waters and secondly Simple is a great brand. I soaked a cotton pad, cleansed my face first and was impressed with its makeup busting properties. Then I placed over my eye and let it sit for a few and yep it helped remove waterproof mascara without serious scrubbing! Winner in my book as I can't stand losing lashes when I clean and tugging on delicate eye area. I believe that I will continue to use micellar waters and especially Simple brand as they are wallet friendly and readily available!


Have you tried micellar waters? What are your thoughts? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment