Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

St. Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion



So I gave in and purchased this at Ulta for $25. I have literally tried a LOT of tanning lotions and either turned jaundiced orange, got patchy as hell or it just looked like I had a skin disease! So I am holding out hope that this will be the bomb! I showered, then spread it in circular motions as directed, was careful around knees, ankles and elbows and then washed my hands. You are supposed to wait 3 minutes and without a clock in the bathroom, I counted out 3 minutes after putting in hair product that needed to wait as well.

This lotion doesn't have a yucky (I know technical word that) smell and rinsed off well and felt quite moisturizing on my freshly shaved legs without burning. After about 6 hours I could tell there was a small amount of glow and color, not in your face but subtle. So I will watch and wait and follow up with ya'll after a couple of days and let you know if it is a winner or dud for me.

Have ya'll tried this? What was your experience? Do tell!!

Blessings, Sherry


UPDATE: Ladies I am impressed with this tanning lotion! No it doesn't have a dark tan but it's perfect for that glow that doesn't turn orange or weird. AND it is easy and the next morning I noticed just the right amount of tan. I had only 2 spots on my palms where I didn't wash well but overall AWESOME! Even my hubby commented that my legs looked nicely tanned, high praise indeed. Love it and will repurchase when it runs out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment