Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Easy peasy summer eye with Bobbi Brown



Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick
Swatches from top:
Smokey Topaz
Pink Sparkle
Espresso Bean

Although I received these last Christmas, they have been absolutely awesome as a quick eye look for a summer day. I have been embracing cream shadows for most of the year. They are quick easy, blendable and long lasting, all the things that are necessary for the hot dog days of summer! There is just the right amount of sparkle without the glitter crepe lid look that is just not pretty. I have read the "rules" (whatever) about how "older" women shouldn't wear sparkly or shimmery shadows. However, ladies Bobbi Brown shows that yes you can have subtle shimmer which actually helps to wake up the eyes. I put Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion on my lids and then scribble away with the shadow sticks and viola' easy peasy eyes and out the door.

I also have Laura Mercier caviar sticks, Maybelline Tattoo cream shadows and have noticed that I want to add these to my pared down summer routine because they are just that easy to apply and wear.

What are your favorite cream shadows? Any I should try? Leave a message below and thanks for stopping by the blog.

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment