Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks


Color Swatches from top:
Cherry Picking
Stoplight Red
Cinnamon Spice
Red Velvet


At a whopping $1.99 at my local CVS pharmacy, these lipsticks are great to collect all the colors. I read about these on another blog and learned that they last a long time. Most lippies (even stains) do NOT last on me and so I am always on the lookout for a lippie that can give my lips a run for the money!

The packaging on these suck. The lippie doesn't go all the way down and goes against the lid. The lid also doesn't stay on real well and you have to be careful that it doesn't open in your purse or makeup bag. The lipstick itself is dry going on and needs exfoliated and moisturized lips beforehand. But let me tell you this, these are no joke staying on. The color lasts and when "fixed" after applying they aren't going anywhere, even on my lips! The colors range from nudes to pinks to reds to dark vampy looks. I love them!

What do you think? Will you try the Wet N Wild Mega Last lippies? Let me know your thoughts and hope you have a great day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment