Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Marc Jacobs Skyliner set from Sephora


$45 at Sephora an exclusive petite liner set for the holidays

Colors include:
Overt
Brownout
Sunset
Midnight in Paris (new)
Think
Plumage
Blacquer

When I was in my local Sephora, I decided that I wanted to try some new and exciting colors for eyeliners. I have been quite boring and wanted to try something a bit more daring. Enter Marc Jacobs Skyliners with some fun colors. I swatched them in the store and the first thing I noticed is that they are vivid and some have sparkles in them. Secondly, I noticed that they glided on very easily and that is a big deal for my older eyes :)!. Lastly ladies let me tell you that these freakin' last. Whew I really had to work to get them off my arm!!!! These are my first Marc Jacobs makeup product and I really love them.


Not all the colors have sparkle in them, there is a few that are plain and they are all beautiful. This is a set that is specific for the holidays and I was pleased to get my hands on these. If you are looking for some great eyeliners, great colors and some serious lasting power these are definitely the ones.

Have you tried these skyliners? Tell me your thoughts below, would love to hear from you! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment