Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Urban Decay Body BB Cream



I have had this tube of goodness for a couple of months and forgot to post for ya'll. So after using it this week I was reminded to talk about it. Especially with the waning of summer and the cooler days ahead and a fading tan, this product is beautiful on legs, shoulders, decollete. There is a beautiful shimmery glow (although not disco ball shimmer) and a light fragrance. If you have used the UD Naked Skin then you have an idea how this product smells. The cream is thicker than normal lotion, glides on the skin smoothly and takes a few minutes to absorb. I love using this on my legs when I am wearing a skirt, shorts or a dress. There is a subtle glow to the area you apply. It looks like there is a pinky tan look to the lotion yet when you apply it seems to blend with your skin quite well.

The one thing I noticed is that it isn't very moisturizing per se, it feels more of a glow getter lotion than a true moisturizer. I found this out after using it on clean shaven legs! However, that hasn't stopped me from using it. I am utterly in love with the UD Naked Skin complexion perfectors and rarely take the time to really make an effort with my skin. This changed that as it is nice to have a glow that garners compliments and questions!

This is available at Sephora and Ulta and I can see this tube lasting me for some time as a little goes a long way! Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on the UD Naked line? Do tell! Have a blessed week, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment