Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

When life gets really brown



Within the last 2 weeks I have had a car accident leaving me without transportation, a severe 72 hour migraine with non-stop vomiting and just general life blah's. Not a great time at all let me tell ya. I have struggled to get back to some kind of normalcy, mainly as people with chronic pain or illness know that just to get up and shower and brush your teeth is a very big deal. It took me almost 3 days to do these very small and normal things. Today I am being still, letting myself get my energy back and eating lightly as to keep things down and make sure the razor's edge I live on with my migraines can very well turn. I am possibly getting my car back from the mechanic shop tomorrow and my fingers are crossed for that (my insurance company rocks!). I love my blog and I love being a nurse and when I get as down as I have been for that last 2 weeks I have to remember to really take care of myself first. Very hard for the caretaker in me.

So ladies, thank you for continuing to read this slice of my world and for following me and posts will be back on schedule by the end of this week. I appreciate those who have asked after me and for the people who support me. Blessings to ya'll, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment