Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ole Henricksens 3 Little Wonders



Sephora just totally rocks! I am in love with being able to obtain some serious samples and try them and fall in love with some great skincare and makeup. This was included in one of my Sephora orders and having used Ole Henricksen products before in a kit that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago, promptly fell in love all over again. This deluxe sample set gives you 7 days of professional strength am/pm regimen to turn your skin around. The products are: truth serum collagen booster for AM followed by the sheer transformation oil-free moisturizer and then PM: invigorating night treatment followed by the moisturizer. I am on day 4 having decided to use this little pick me up after being under the weather the last couple of weeks. I have noticed a remarkable difference in the texture, moisture and radiance in my skin.

I know that using products from one line that all work together is usually the way to go to achieve great results, however; I am a die hard skincare advocate and have different kinds and brands that I love to use. This 3 little wonder am/pm regimen is incredibly good. I may just have to check with Sephora, especially as the holidays are coming, that is when lots of brands have great starter kits for great prices. I for one, love the products from Ole Henricksen and feel they are worth the extra dough!

Have you tried any of this brands products? Thoughts? Would love to hear from you! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment