Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ole Henricksen 3 Little Wonders Follow Up



I shared with you ladies about using the Sephora points goodie I received the Ole Henricksen 3 Little Wonders sample kit. It contained 7 days worth of morning and evening serums and face moisturizer. I absolutely loved this and then it got my brain to working overtime. The way this was packaged was incredible. What I mean by that was if companies made a packaged daily usage serums and moisturizers, how easy would that be? And for me, when I get lazy this takes out the guesswork and there is no using too much or wasting product.

I know, I know, this is out there but at the same time how many of us can stick to a new skincare regime without having some off days? Maybe just me :)! I was pleasantly surprised to see how well these products worked for my face especially as the temperatures here in Texas are changing from 100's to low 80's on most days. I felt that the ability to use something well for a week also gave me a great feel for the products and this company has surely gotten my attention.

Do you also think about samples and try it kits like I do? Wouldn't it be great for a month long packaged skincare kit that takes out the guesswork and is easy to use? Share your thoughts below as I would love to hear from you! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment