Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Love those boxes from Sephora!





I had the pleasure of winning a $50 Sephora GC from the absolutely beautiful, hilarious and slave to her cat lady, Karen at makeupandbeautyblog.com. If you have not had the pleasure to check out her blog, jump on that fast as this lady knows her stuff and gives incredible comprehensive reviews, swatches and a side dish of humor and lifestyle. Do it I tell ya, do it!!!

Anything Sephora is fun and because I won it in my birthday month it made it even better! I absolutely love Givenchy's 4-1 mascara and this little kit had a full size mascara with a mini lipstick. I have never had the pleasure to try Givenchy lippies and this was a divine experience. Although this lippie addict needs another lippie like I need another hole in my head! Becca's Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Lychee/Opal was an addition I really wanted and was so excited to receive. Also because I had accumulated some points I got the Origins deluxe sample skincare set and ohhhh can't wait to dive into these. I have loved Origin's since the late 80's.

Sure made a yucky end to the month a bit more exciting, nothing like a little Sephora goodie box to brighten up my skin and eyes :). What have you gotten from Sephora lately? Do tell! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment