Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream



Loreal swatches from top:
White cream in Medium
Anti Fatigue


I didn't "need" these but had to have them! The regular white cream changes on my skin to a medium coverage and I have noticed that I use less base. They are not billed as primers and yet make my face smooth and even before my base. I am pleased with the product. The Anti-fatigue ( hey we all need all the help we can get when the sleep is lacking!) evens and brightens my face and is light and easy to apply. They are surprisingly moisturizing and work to make my face look so much better. Overall I am pleased with the results. They are a bit pricey for a drugstore product but am ok with buying something that gives me an edge.

Easy to blend and a little goes a long way. Loreal has come out with some incredible products lately and I am pleased to get some great products for a fraction of the price. Have you used these products/ What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment