Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autumn Makeup Shakeup



Ok ladies Fall is upon us and without a doubt this is my favorite time of the year. A) It's cooler and my hot flashes rejoice!, B)I get a bit braver with my makeup choices, C) I am ecstatic that my boots get out of the dark and dust to wear, D) Cardigans, Moto jackets etc. really need I say more!!! Purples and greens and deep dark burgundies are everywhere and shopping my stash was very exciting!

I dug out my Kat Von D Shade Shifter eyeshadow in love letter: a multihued purple and on the road: a multihued green. I love her shadows! The Milani Gel powder eyeshadows have been on everyones blogs and eyes and are wonderful for a wash of color for daytime. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette that I received for my birthday is perfect for that subtle glow and face setting. A little more oomph to my base had me picking my Cover FX CC cream, the perfect balance between coverage and a great face. The Smashbox Fade Out eyeshadow palette came out last year and was an instant hit for this time of the year (it was LE and I can't find it anywhere but E-bay). For the lippie lover that I am, Maybelline Colorsensational in Espresso Exposed and Covergirls Embrace were two sure fired lippies to get me in the mood for the cooler weather.

When the temperature here in the Dallas area is 80's instead of 100's that is the sign that I can play around with some different looks and makeup. I am beyond excited and although I am wearing shorts today, I am confident that the 60's are around the corner!

What are some of the Fall seasonal makeup items that you are going to bring out? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment