Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dior Hydralife BB





I am firmly in the BB/CC craze and don't care LOL! Most of my BB and CC creams have been drugstore or inexpensive ones and having a giftcard made me want a higher end BB cream (don't ask me why, could have purchased a lot more:). So to my local Sephora I went and swatched away and this one caught my eye and heart. It was purely an impulse buy as I hadn't read reviews or looked it up prior to purchasing. But there was just something about having a Dior product and a BB cream at that!

This BB cream is seriously smooth, pretty sheer and blends like a dream. It covers my redness and hyper-pigmentation really well. I still need to use a concealer on the spots as well as under eye circles that I sport. Overall, it's impressive. It has an SPF 30 which let's face it is a necessary evil. What better way than to have this included in my BB! It actually dries down to a semi matte finish and although it doesn't last my full 12 hour shift, it gets pretty darn close. The oxymoron is that it hydrates my normal to dry skin and gives a sheer medium coverage (if that makes any sense!). I am so glad that I decided to purchase this and albeit there was no research, it became a favorite base in a hurry.

Have you used the Dior Hydralife BB? I have read reviews on Sephora and there are mixed reviews for sure. Take it from me, my older skin is loving this stuff. Would love to hear your thoughts! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment