Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Caudalie Favorites Try me Kit



It is a wonderful thing when you find the wonderful kits that give you a taste of a brand product. I have purchased Caudalie products before and loved them, but I don't love the prices! This kit has some awesome items and actually last quite some time. My favorite is the beauty mist, it smells awesome, gives my face a glow and actually makes me feel decadent when I use it! This kit includes: Lip Conditioner, Hand and Nail Crème, Divine Oil, Beauty Elixir, Cleansing Water.

I have purchased this before and this is my second one. The lip conditioner is smooth and is a staple in my handbag. The Divine Oil is perfect after shaving my legs and only takes a little to cover both legs. I don't usually use cleansing water but this one smells wonderful and is the last step in my cleansing. The hand and nail crème stays in my backpack for work, as a nurse I wash my hands often and this is perfect for dry hands. I have already talked about the beauty elixir and loooovvvveee this product! It refreshes, tightens and energizers me mid-day.

It is available at Sephora and in my opinion is a great buy. Have you tried Caudalie? What are your favorite kits from Sephora? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment