Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bare Minerals Bare Skin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation



There are 20 shades of this foundation and has an SPF 20. Available at Sephora and Ulta and of course the Bare Minerals websites as well as freestanding Bare Minerals stores.

I have heard on more than one occasion that for older woman and normal to dry skin this foundation is excellent for a dewy moisturizing coverage. As you can see by the first "face" pic that I have a lot of redness and dark circles as well as discoloration. Three drops of the foundation in the unique "well top" brush from Bare Minerals was all it took to get the coverage that I got in the second picture. This is only the foundation and not any concealers or other face products. Buffing with the brush and really working it into the skin is simple and actually quick. It is dewy, yet a matte look in a weird way. As you can see though it makes my face quite flat and I would definitely need bronzer and blush and eye makeup to take away that effect. However, I really like how this feels on my skin and it actually lasts a whole day of running errands and being outside in 100 plus degree weather.

I am not sure if this foundation would work for oily ladies but for normal, combo to dry I feel this would work well! Have any of you ladies used this new serum based mineral foundation from the popular Bare Minerals line? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment