Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer moisture switch up


Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
Dry skin-(pink)
Normal to combo skin-(green)



Ladies with the temperatures in Texas being the high 90's to low 100's, there is not a lot I want on my face! To top that off, add in that lovely "hot flash" glow (yeah right) and greasy is the effect I run far away from. So my moisturizer had to change and Garnier was a great company and inexpensive option to try a gel moisturizer. These take very little to cover my face, take a minute to sink in and feel cooling to my face. Although, I sweat seriously badly this time of year I know I need to use a moisturizer because hey at my age I can't play around!!

I use these mainly at night because I like to have a strong SPF in my daily moisturizer. I do use these in the day when I am off work and not doing a lot of running around. I have placed some of my eye products in the refrigerator to make the cooling sensation even better and these gels cool really well and when refrigerated just totally refresh me and help me to wake up.

So ladies if you are looking for a great gel moisturizer that is easy to pick up from your local drugstore then this is one you want to check out! Thanks for stopping by the blog and leave me your thoughts below if you are trying gel moisturizers! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment