Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Lip Monthly Box


From Bottom:
City Color Lip Lush
Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Orange
City Color Lip Balm in Bright Red
Appeal Cosmetics in Nude Up


Lip Monthly subscription box sends lippies as well as a random sample. This is my first box and overall I am impressed with it. I have never heard of City Color or Appeal Cosmetics and of course Stila is well known to me. There was also a John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Crème and I will get a lot of use out of that! The box is $10 a month and it can be purchased for $5 for new customers.

I have heard from reviews about this box that they do send discontinued items and some really awful items. This box seems to be good and I hope to continue to get usable items. Do check out their website http://www.lipmonthly.com and use the code "summerlips" to receive your first box for $5.

Have you tried this subscription box? Did you receive decent lippies? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment