Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Japonesque Velvet Touch Foundation


Shade 01



When the brand Japonesque showed up at Ulta, I spent some time swatching and getting to know the products. I am impressed with the ones that I really took some time to look over. I am always on the search for a foundation that I like and decided to get this one. The one thing I noted was that most all of their foundation colors are yellow based. It comes in a glass jar and a spatula. I like that the spatula keeps the foundation from getting bacteria introduced, but the large opening still makes me leary.

The foundation itself is quite thick and gives a full coverage. I really had to "sheer" it out so that it didn't look cakey. It doesn't have an obnoxious fragrance and overall is pretty easy to apply. It states on their website that it is a "whipped" foundation and it is possible that my jar dried out. It dries to a matte finish and I found that it wore well on my 12 hour shift. I think that this foundation will be more suited to winter time as I like lighter bases with our 100 degree heat here!

I will definitely be checking out other products from their line. Have you tried Japonesque from Ulta? Thanks for stopping by the blog :) Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment