Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Diorskin Rosy Glow Blush



Other than the crack in the corner this blush is beautiful! Housed in a silver toned, weighty compact the blush stands out a gorgeous sheer pink that is blue based. It is a healthy glow booster blush and they aren't lying! It goes on sheer but brightened my face like nobodies business I'm tellin' ya. I have a very red based face and this blush just made my face glow with healthy looking skin. It takes a couple of swipes to really show the blush and I place it with a big fat fluffy brush. I actually got a compliment the first time I wore it (and not from my hubby:). It says it reacts with your particular skin tone and moisture to give a pink all your own. Well the pink it gave me was so pretty and subtle. I love it.

I haven't gotten a lot of Dior products as I cringe at buying things so expensive, but this blush was well worth it! Have you tried this blush? what are your thoughts? Do share! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment